The German Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG3) 2022 requires manufacturers of new B2B devices to point out the following aspects, among other things:
1. Separate collection of old devices from household waste
Owners of old devices must collect them separately from unsorted municipal waste.
2. Removal of old batteries and lamps
Owners of old devices must separate old batteries and accumulators that are not enclosed by the old device, as well as lamps that can be removed from the old device without being destroyed, from the old device before handing them over to a collection point.
3. Return option
Old devices can be returned to us via a shipping company or parcel service of your choice, ideally in the original box, for proper disposal.
Please notify us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the “Repair Sumission Form” in order to avoid contamination that could pose a health risk.
ROBERT RIELE GmbH & Co KG
4. The deletion of any private data that may be present on the device is the responsibility of the end user (§ 19a)
5. The meaning of the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol.
The symbol of the crossed-out wheeled bin indicates that the marked device should not be disposed of with normal household waste, but must be collected separately.
6. Our registration number is WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 76243430 at the national Clearing House stiftung elektro-altgeräte register (stiftung ear) in Fuerth, Germany.